This Startup/ E-Commerce Financial Model Excel Template has a variety of components, enabling the user to model their business with confident. This detailed financial model allows users to analyze the financial and operational performance of a startup or eCommerce business. Additionally, it allows for better consideration regarding the viability of the business idea, alongside detailed data for internal budgeting and planning. Below are the main sections of this financial model template:
- eCommerce business assumptions: These assumptions are required to be formulated in order to drive the business.
- 3 statement model: This includes the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Supporting schedules: These tools can calculate depreciation, debt, and interest.
- Customer metrics: Of particular importance to an e-commerce business (also named unit economics).
- Valuation: This allows for valuation calculation, determining company worth.