Pitch Deck Templates
Pitch Deck Templates
Check out the collection of Pitch Deck Templates at CFI Marketplace.
What is a Pitch Deck?
A pitch deck is a sales presentation used by companies, consultants, VC/PE firms, investment banks, or anyone “pitching” an idea or selling something to about their financial products and services to potential customers. Pitches are commonly used to propose and secure a deal with clients by providing critical information about the company as laid out in the following sections:
- Company Overview: important information about the firm such as shareholder ownership, business model, and liquidity analysis.
- Industry Overview: updates on the current state of the financial markets.
- Valuation: includes historical share price performance, valuation overview, valuation methods.
- Transaction Opportunities: strategic reviews, opportunities, and recommendations
- Team Overview: investment banking team information
Types of Pitch Deck Templates
There are different types of pitch deck templates used for various purposes:
- General Pitch Deck: provides an overview of a company and information about the investment company including historical completed investments, current deals, and profitability.
- Deal Pitch: prepared for certain deals to propose how the investment firm can provide services aimed at satisfying a client’s financial needs.
- Management Presentations: used to pitch potential investors once the company comes up with a deal with potential clients.
- Sell-side M&A Pitch deck: used to find potential buyers for clients that are either looking to sell a part of the business or looking for a partner for strategic acquisition.
- Startup Pitch Deck: used by early-stage companies for raising money from a VC or PE firm. Includes information on the business, market, product, distribution, founders, team, financial information, etc.
Download and Customize your Pitch Deck
CFI Marketplace is a great place to find an example or starting point for your next pitch. By downloading a variety of presentations you can quickly get a sense of what professional pitches look like, what should be included, and how they flow.
While these pitch decks are a great starting point, every company and situation is unique, so you’ll want to customize the templates to meet your own needs.