Pitch Deck and Presentation Templates
Browse pitch decks and presentation templates to deliver a world-class presentation. Use examples to jump-start your presentation building process and save valuable time.
What is a Pitch Deck?
A pitch deck is a sales presentation used by investment banks to pitch potential customers about their financial products and services. Pitches are commonly used to propose and secure a deal with clients by providing critical information about the company as laid out in the following sections:
- Company Overview: important information about the firm such as shareholder ownership, business model, and liquidity analysis.
- Industry Overview: updates on the current state of the financial markets.
- Valuation: includes historical share price performance, valuation overview, valuation methods.
- Transaction Opportunities: strategic reviews, opportunities, and recommendations
- Team Overview: investment banking team information
Types of Pitches and Presentation Templates
There are different types of pitchbooks used for various purposes:
- General Pitch Deck: provides an overview of a company and information about the investment company including historical completed investments, current deals, and profitability.
- Deal Pitch: prepared for certain deals to propose how the investment firm can provide services aimed at satisfying a client’s financial needs.
- Management Presentations: used to pitch potential investors once the company comes up with a deal with potential clients.
- Sell-side M&A Pitch Deck: these presentation templates are used to find potential buyers for clients that are either looking to sell a part of the business or looking for a partner for strategic acquisition.
- Strategic Analysis: a comprehensive presentation used to analyze a business, an industry, and competitive positioning.
Learn how to build PowerPoint presentations from scratch in CFI’s PowerPoint Presentations Course.