This project finance model is an advance version of the model you can find under the following link:
The focus is on the advance senior debt, delivering complex and flexible debt solution to your project. Ability to incorporate multiple senior facilities with unique terms.
Project finance model which is not fixed to any particular industry. Easy to incorporate various revenue and cost lines. Particularly useful for the feasibility study of the potential projects from the inception. The main outcome of the model is to resolve the optimum price to achieve required hurdle rate, based on the flexible cost and debt terms.
In addition to the functionality described in the base version this model incorporates new features:
• Switch between multiple repayment profiles including Bullet repayment, Annuity and Sculpting;
• Grace periods for both principal repayments and interest payments;
• Innovative flexibility to incorporate Inflation-linked and Foreign currency linked facilities;
• Switch between commercial bank and institutional lenders with ability to adjust debt drawdown methodology;
• Step ups and step downs for margins and functionality to control the hedging strategy;
• Cash flow effect from the DSRF and MRF, with the adjustable cover.
The template follows best practices in financial modelling and VBA. The model will be expanded in the future to incorporate more complex aspects. Stay in touch to see the new features. Please contact me directly if you have any questions or suggestions. After purchase, use private messages if you need help in populating the models.