Gantt chart is a very useful instrument for project planning. The chart helps to monitor the progress of each task in the project as well as the progress of the whole project.
Distinguishing feature of this Gantt Chart is the possibility to:
- choose the number of Task Categories;
- increase or decrease the number of Sub Tasks in each Task Category.
The functionality of the Gantt Chart Template:
- create up to 10 task categories with various sub-task categories;
- automatically calculate the progress and end-date for each sub-task category as well as for the whole category;
- calculate how many working days are in the period, how many days have gone and how many days are left to finish the task;
- graphically describe task progress.