Cryptocurrency Portfolio Dashboard in Microsoft Excel - Data Live from COINMARKETCAP Website (Improved & Advanced)
Features in Version 2.3 (3 SEP 2021):
1. Currency Translation Feature Added in Dashboard (Drop Down List)
2. New Visualizations Added
3. Top 3 & Bottom 3 Daily ROI
4. Crypto Currencies prices successfully updates from CoinMarketCap & CoinGecko Website. User needs to make sure that Excel also have POWER QUERY available to fetch live prices. (Only TOP 100 Coins will fetch in this version)
Features in Version 2.2 (July 2021):
1. Bug from the website of COINMARKETCAP for prices is resolved.
2. COINGECKO website prices worksheet is also added
3. Improved Dashboard Layout
Watch the above video
Features in Version 2.0 (May 2021):
1. Importing Real-Time Data from https://coinmarketcap.com/ into the Excel Power Query & Transformed.
2. One-Click REFRESH and Cryptocurrency prices updates in Dashboard & Datasheet.
3. More lines added in the Dashboard for Cryptocurrency Portfolio
4. Much improved visualization (TREEMAP), Dynamic Bar & Column Chart.
5. Historical Daily Data Sheet added so that user can maintain their past record for further analytics.
6. User can add BUY/SELL columns in Historical sheet and apply SUMIFS for further analysis.
7. KPI's Total ROI %, 24H% Change, Daily ROI, Current Crypto Value & More...
#cryptocurrency #cryptocurrencypakistan #bitcoin #ethereum #elonmusk #Dogecoin #doge #DogeToTheMoon #SpaceX
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
Cryptocurrencies are systems that allow for secure payments online which are denominated in terms of virtual "tokens," which are represented by ledger entries internal to the system. "Crypto" refers to the various encryption algorithms and cryptographic techniques that safeguard these entries, such as elliptical curve encryption, public-private key pairs, and hashing functions.
A cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency or crypto is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of the computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.