This Financial Plan Model is a perfect tool for a financial feasibility study on launching a Convenience Store Gas Station. The model can be used to create 5 years’ projections.
The model additionally allows the user to develop scenarios based on the variation of key metrics, namely units sold, selling prices, and operational costs variation. After modeling the scenarios, the user can make a comparison of different scenarios side-by-side.
The user only needs to input information into the cells formatted in the dark blue font in the Assumptions sheet, any other formats are formulas or labels.
Intermediate Sheets (calculation sheets):
- Operations Sheet:
- Where the revenue is projected by using an easy to follow logic (customer served x % Purchase by Product x Average Order by Item ---> revenue).
- The cost of revenue is calculated based on the cost margin defined for each line of product;
- Staff Costs: Calculation of Wages & salaries based on the hiring plan set in the assumptions sheets;
- Debt Model: The user can model up three loans. (the debt’s info are all inputted in the assumptions sheets);
- Assets: In this sheet, based on the assumptions set in the assumptions sheets, the investment and depreciation are calculated on a monthly basis;
- Working Capital: Calculation of the working capital requirement by using the collection, payment, and inventory assumptions.
- Executive Summary: The resulting financial data are consolidated in the summary sheet, where a brief and easily comprehensible view of the main KPIs and Charts are presented to the user in a ready-to-print format;
- Cases Overview: In this sheet, the user can analyze all the scenarios side-by-side;
- Yearly Financial Statements: Yearly P&L, Balance sheet, and cash flow (direct and indirect method);
• Monthly Financial Statements: Monthly P&L, Balance sheet, and cash flow (direct and indirect method).