Excel Financial Model & Valuation.
This is a generic financial model that allows the user to forecast the Company's profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement, and it also estimates the value of your company/Investment using the DCF method.
The tabs provided can be split into two main categories:
1. Input tabs:
A) General inputs - in this tab you will enter general information about currency, valuation date, forecast years;
B) Income Statement- in this tab the user can enter the Income Statement items (including interim accounts);
C) Balance Sheet - in this tab one can enter the historical balance sheet items(including interim accounts);
D) Cash Flow- in this tab you can enter the historical Cash Flow Statement items(including interim accounts);
E) Forecast Input:
• In this tab the user can enter up to 26 Drivers for the different forecast outputs.
• The automatic scenario is evaluated through the historical data.
• Some drivers are the same for the different scenarios, excepting for the Absolute scenario Case, where the user must input the values accordingly;
• For some drivers it's only possible the absolute numbers approach, so in those cases the absolute numbers are the same for all scenarios;
• For the main drivers (i.e. Revenues, Opex, Capex) the Growth % for the Base, Conservative and Stress Scenarios;
e) DCF Valuation
2. Output tabs:
A) Forecast Fin. Statement (Including Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Income Statement);
B) Forecast Fin. Highlights (containing the major financial ratios, covering Balance Structure, Debt Equity, Liquidity, Working capital, etc)
C) Cases Overview, allowing the comparison of the different scenarios (including the comparison between the Net Income, EBITDA, Free Cash Flow, Balance structure, Earnings per Share P/E, Share price, etc)
This is a powerful tool that will allow the user to create accurate forecasts, whit multiple scenarios, for a Company (or Investment).