Restaurant Investment Calculator – will your place be successful?
The Restaurant Investment Calculator allows you to quickly project the return on your investment (ROI). The template would show you how profitable your restaurant will be with a given set of assumptions.
The Restaurant Investment template is very easy to use. In our core business (see more About us), we are frequently working with clients from the restaurant industry. We have tried to fill the model with the most important functionality that would be needed for someone who is about to open a new restaurant.
Functionality of the Restaurant Investment Calculator Template:
- change important assumptions for the new project (e.g. rent expense, the number of clients or the number of employees);
- net present value (NPV) calculations – this indicator will help to determine whether the new project is profitable;
- Return On Investment (ROI) calculations – evaluate the efficiency of your investment;
- calculate the total own funds needed for investment and determine the most critical months in terms of cash flow. Remember that most restaurants cannot reach their full revenue potential in the first months of operations;
- compare different scenarios for revenue projections (e.g., min, max, average or break-even scenarios);
- create break-even scenarios, determine the break-even level of sales, and quickly test the viability of your numbers by changing the assumptions;
- precisely project total investments into the fixed assets and equipment (kitchen, furniture, main room, etc.);
- get a chart showing the projected development of your restaurant’s cash flow over time.