DCF MODEL - DISCOUNTED CASH FLOW EXCEL CALCULATOR
Free DCF Model - Discounted Cash Flow Excel Calculator Template. 1 Click to Get It!
Check Google Sheets Version
Free Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Excel Template. Ready for Immediate download with 1 Click. Get It Now!
Discounted Cash Flow analysis is a valuation method that uses future cash flow predictions to estimate investment return potential by discounting these projections to a present value approximation and using this to assess the attractiveness of the investment.
Key purposes which can be answered with the help of the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel financial model are as follows:
- to value an entire business;
- to value a project or investment within a company;
- to value an income producing property;
- to value the benefit of a cost-saving initiative at a company;
- to value anything that produces (or has an impact on) cash flow;
Feel free to leave a review and a rating if you have appreciated the model!
This template allows you to conduct a discounted cash flow analysis to help determine the value of a business or investment.
Enter cash flow projections, select your discount rate, and the template calculates the present value estimates. This template is a useful tool for both investors and business owners.
DCF Model - Discounted Cash Flow Excel Calculator Will Help You
- Be Able To Project Forward How Much Cash You'll Have
- Understand the impact of future plans and possible outcomes
- See Where The Cash Is Coming In and Going Out
- Optimize the Timing of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Take Control Of The Cash Flow For Your Retail Business
- Prove to lenders your ability to repay on time
- Create Several Scenarios
- Avoid Cash Flow Shortfalls
- Enable you to identify when problems are likely to occur
Determine if you need to make adjustments like cutting expenses