Three-Month Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
Cash Flow Budget is a flexible cash flow planning tool for a restaurant. It would help you to forecast the amounts of cash inflows and outflows for a one-quarter period. This template allows planning purchases of inventory, building a schedule of supplier payments as well as other expenses (e.g. payrolls, taxes, utility bills). Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, a cash flow graph is attached.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- plan the cash flows of your company up to one quarter with daily specification;
- include many company specific risk factors and to project their impact on the performance of the company;
- easily import accounts receivable and payable data from your accounting system as well as change the scheduled date of those receivables;
- forecast income and COGS by product groups;
- quickly schedule the most regular payments.