SaaS Company Financial Model – What’s Your Break-even?
This is a 3-year financial projection model for a Software as a Service (SaaS) company. We created the model in cooperation with the specialists from the S/B Pro start-up studio, which allowed us to make the SaaS Company Financial Model easy to use for investment decision making. The model also allows forecasting the impact of the number of users on business profitability.
This template comes with several variations. The current version allows forecasting the number of users, revenues and expenses, and capital investment of the start-up. Therefore, this is a very intuitive model to test your back-of-the-envelope calculations with real numbers.
Functionality of the SaaS financial projection template:
- Profit and loss projections for 3 years
- Monthly forecast for the number of users split by different pricing packages
- Monthly earning forecast by revenue type
- Operating expense (OPEX) projections by type (such as Marketing, Administrative, R&D, etc)
- Capital expense (CapEX) projections and depreciation calculations
- Payroll forecast, linked to the number of employees and average salaries for different positions.
- Quick change of assumptions which automatically will be reflected in all positions of the financial plan. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans depending on the situation