One-year Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
This is a long-term cash flow planning tool for wholesale businesses, which would help you to forecast the cash inflows and outflows for a one-year period. This template allows planing the purchases of inventory, managing supplier payments, and schedule other major expenses. Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, cash flow and inventory graphs are attached.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- project the cash flow situation of your company with daily specification;
- include many company specific risk factors and to predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- quickly import accounts receivable and payable data from your accounting system as well as change the scheduled date of those receivables;
- plan inventory purchases;
- schedule the most regular payments, such as salary and rent payments, insurance and utility bills.