One-year Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs
This is a one-year cash flow planner for a construction company. This template will help you to manage cash inflows and outflows related to different building projects. Moreover, it allows building a schedule for materials purchases, accounts receivable and payable as well as other priority expenses (e.g. rent, insurance). Finally, the template helps to analyse the profitability of different projects as well as see the financial stability of the company based on the provided assumptions. It also provides a graphical interpretation of the projected cash flows.
Functionality of the Cash Flow Template:
- project the daily cash flows of the company up to 1 year;
- consider many company specific risk factors and predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- easily import accounts payable and receivable data from your accounting system and change the scheduled dates of payment;
- plan data for each construction project (approved estimates and other assumptions);
- analyse the profitability of different projects;
- plan material purchases;
- quickly schedule major regular payments.