One-year Cash Flow Budget – forecast your immediate financing needs:
Cash flow budget is a universal cash flow planning tool, which would help you to forecast the amounts of cash inflows and outflows for a one-year period. This template allows planning purchases of inventory, building a schedule of supplier payments as well as other expenses (e.g. payrolls, taxes, utility bills). Based on this data, you will be able to see how financially stable your company is in the long-term. Finally, a cash flow graph is attached.
If you need a template for a specific industry, which is not available yet, you might consider ordering a customized Cash Flow Budget. Please contact us at [email protected]
Functionality of the Cash Flow Budget Template:
- predict the daily cash flow situation of your company up to 1 year;
- specify many company specific risk factors and predict their impact on the performance of the company;
- easily import accounts payable data from your accounting system and modify the scheduled dates of payment;
- quickly import accounts receivable data from your accounting system as well as change the scheduled date of those receivables;
- schedule a number of regular payments, such as salary and rent payments, insurance and utility bills.