Animal clinic budget template – get control of your services financials
The Animal clinic budget template is a full-dimensional financial planning template for a company operating in a veterinary industry. The template would suit both a large animal clinic providing a full range of dental services as well as a small veterinary clinic.
It is a flexible tool for owners/CFOs of a veterinary business to forecast any type of a company’s financials, such as Revenue, Capital expenditures, Purchases, Loan repayment, Expenses, Net profit.
Moreover, the Veterinary clinic budget template allows you to see the projected profitability of different types of treatments you provide. Who knows, maybe some of them are bringing losses to the company?
Within the template, you will be able to input all necessary data including detailed projections for different cost groups, e.g. payroll (flexible and fixed), rent, marketing expenses, and others. Based on this information, Profit and loss statement (P&L), Balance sheet (BS), and Cashflow statement (CF) will be constructed. Finally, it automatically displays cash flow and ratio analysis, which you will be able to compare to the industry averages. The Animal Clinic Budget template is supplied with step-by-step instructions, which are given on each worksheet.
Functionality of the Animal clinic budget template:
- separate monthly profit and loss and cash flow budgets
- balance sheet by month
- monthly earnings by groups of services
- forecast your company’s expenses
- schedule loan/leasing payments
- forecast payroll expenses, which contain both fixed and variable parts
- quickly change the most important assumptions. The changes will be automatically reflected in all positions of the budget. Thus it will be possible to quickly analyze different scenarios and adjust your plans accordingly.