Monitor outstanding invoices and receivable KPIs
This ready to use Excel Template allows you to record sales invoices and accurately analyse and monitor the recovery of receivables through relevant indicators such as overdue invoices, accounts receivable to be collected, the recovery rate and the number of days sales outstanding (DSO).
With this dashboard you can:
- Monitor Key indicators: total revenue, recovery rate, the days sales outstanding (DSO), the overall amount to be recovered on selected due date and by the end of the month.
- Analyse unpaid invoices to be collected: revenue, balance, recovery rate, customer name and due date. Invoices are ordered in chronological order, by due date.
- Analyse accounts receivable to be recovered: revenue, balance, recovery rate, the percentage of the receivable compared to the total receivables on selected due date. Customers are ordered from largest to smallest creditor.
- Analyse the debt collection trend: visually follow the receivables and the collected receivables by due date.
- Filter analyses by due date and by customer.
Using this tool is very simple, you just need to enter regularly or import:
- The invoices to be collected
- The payments received for each invoice
It is a practical and easy-to-use tool, ideal for business wishing to automate the analysis of sales receivables and monitor the performance of their collection actions. This tool helps you improve debt collection actions and find strategies for dealing with Outstanding Invoices for better cash management.
👉 Watch Video: https://youtu.be/KM6wsLXd6jA
How to Use:
- Ready-to-use model, just enter or import your data.
- Dashboard ready to be printed.
- Instructions on the Excel sheet "User Guide".
- Allow Macros to run (enable content when opening file).
- Requires Microsoft Excel version 2013 or higher with POWER PIVOT add-in
How do you know if you have Power Pivot? 👉 https://youtu.be/-3U0Om5d_JU
Customizable model:Colours, fonts, and all style attributes can be changed to suit your needs. If you want to make changes on your own, just enter the password included with the file to unlock the template.
Included in the download:A template with sample data + An empty template, ready to receive your data.